Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So Far So Good...

This one will be short and sweet since I just had my shot and feeling a little woogie after it.  We went on Sunday to have blood drawn to check my estrogen level.  I was up from 12.2 to 26.7.  Doc has me staying on the same dose with a retest next Sunday.  Praying for higher numbers.

Otherwise I feel good outside of the initial after effects of the shot.  I've gotten back on my diet of proper eating.  Cut back A LOT on processed foods, no gluten (hard to always get that one right), I'm eating more veggies and portion control is a big thing.  As of today, I'm down 10 pounds.  I give myself one free day a week but I make sure to keep in mind, all in moderation.

Will update again next Monday or Tuesday with the next round of test results.

No comments:

Post a Comment